Social Application

Guest posting allowed. Please use the provided application template.

Moderators: Role Leaders, Officers

Shirrazz1

Social Application

Post by Shirrazz1 »

Good morning

1) Name of character: Shirrazz

2) Class: Mage (Arcane)

3) Who in Blackrock Diving School is vouching for you? Tyranyx/Maxxuud

4) Tell us a little about yourself in RL (please include your age and note that we are an 18+ guild): 48 female. I've been playing WoW since 2004.

5) What kind of guild are you after?: A mature and friendly guild with guildies who are open to answering the occasional question, and some online chat.

6) Why have you chosen to apply to Blackrock Diving School?: Tyranyx and Maxxuud speak highly of the guild and I'm a big fan of both of them (I'm their sister-in-law - I think they like me).

7) Why have you chosen to apply as a social member? I don't have time to commit to raiding, so a social membership would be a good alternative.

8) As a guild, we have clear social expectations, including helping guildies, participating in guildchat, being polite and courteous, and generally fitting in with a group of fun loving raiders. What do you think you could add socially to the guild? What are the things you like to do most?: I will be happy to help other guildies in any way I can, and am generally pretty friendly and polite. In-game, I want to level up my alts, and do some of the past content I may have missed. Out-of-game I work, have three children and a pretty busy lifestyle, so WoW is the perfect distraction. I will celebrate your raiding successes with you!

9) Have you read, understood, and agreed with the Contracts on this website? This includes social rules, raiding rules, and miscellaneous rules? Yes
Davine
Main character name:

Re: Social Application

Post by Davine »

Hi Shirrazz.

Thank you for your application. An officer will try to poke you online (or, ask Tyr/Max to poke one of us for you for an invite).